SAVE MORE! UlcerGard also qualifies for a MerialMAX rebate!
us to enroll.
PLUS, UlcerGard orders of $60+ ship free
Did you know that 2 out of 3 competition horses have stomach ulcers?
Stomach ulcers can be a serious matter, and if not treated properly
they can keep horses from performing their best, cause lasting
damage to the stomach lining, and could even cause death. Prevent
stomach ulcers with UlcerGard.
• Reduces the risk of stomach ulcers in horses during times of
• Contains omeprazole, a key ingredient that block acid production
at its source
• One dose lasts 24 hours
• Packaged in a 4-dose, easy to administer, applicator tube
About the Ingredients
• Omeprazole - belongs to a class of drugs called proton pump
inhibitors. It does not heal stomach ulcers, but rather decreases
the amount of acid produced in the stomach so the stomach can heal
• Administer 1 mg/kg (1/4 tube) on the back of the horse's tongue or deep in the cheek pouch. If any of the dose is lost or rejected, re-dosing is recommended.
• If your horse weighs less than 600 lbs, please consult your veterinarian on exact dosage.
• If your horse weighs between 600-1200 lbs, administer 1 dose (1/4 tube) per day.
• If you horse weighs over 1200 lbs, administer 2 doses (1/2 tube) per day.
to add this item to your Wish List.