Ulcergard - 4 dose
Special! Get $2.00/tube back via mail in rebate!
Order by June 30th, 2015 to qualify. Rebate form must be mailed with receipt and UPCs by July 31, 2015.
Did you know that 2 out of 3 competition horses have stomach ulcers? Stomach ulcers can be a serious matter, and if not treated properly they can keep horses from performing their best, cause lasting damage to the stomach lining, and could even cause death. Prevent stomach ulcers with UlcerGard.
• Reduces the risk of stomach ulcers in horses during times of stress
• Contains omeprazole, a key ingredient that block acid production at its source
• One dose lasts 24 hours
• Packaged in a 4-dose, easy to administer, applicator tube
About the Ingredients
• Omeprazole - belongs to a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors. It does not heal stomach ulcers, but rather decreases the amount of acid produced in the stomach so the stomach can heal itself naturally.
• Administer 1 mg/kg (1/4 tube) on the back of the horse's tongue or deep in the cheek pouch. If any of the dose is lost or rejected, re-dosing is recommended.
• If your horse weighs less than 600 lbs, please consult your veterinarian on exact dosage.
• If your horse weighs between 600-1200 lbs, administer 1 dose (1/4 tube) per day.
• If you horse weighs over 1200 lbs, administer 2 doses (1/2 tube) per day.
to add this item to your Wish List.